MacCamp 63 is this weekend. If you wanted to come, you should have already signed up. If you signed up and are concerned about the weather forecast:
We will be holding MacCamp as planned – but with a word of warning. As we are now meeting outside of Sandy, there is a chance of power outage, and possibly even tree branches coming down on the roads. If any attendees do not feel comfortable coming in these conditions, please contact Charles DeVore to arrange for refund or future credit.
Whether you are coming to MacCamp or not – we want all PMUG members to be safe this weekend with the stormy weather.